Thoughts and Opinions

Home Forums COD WW2 Trailer/Game Thoughts and Opinions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tonylokes
    Participant

Welcome Everyone!

Tonylokes
    Participant

Never been a fan of old era games. Mostly because of the settings and weapons. I don’t do flamethrowers and M1 and molotovs lol… Graphics are always good on the reveals/previews. Looks good, but I won’t be purchasing it. Boots on the ground, yes. WW2, no thank you.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Tonylokes.

It looks like BF… not a fan of that, but I do love flamethrowers – BO1 shenanigans sigh… But I’m giving Sledgehammer the benefit of the doubt here, hoping they have incorporated better game mechanics, and a newer feel to this game. Looking forward to true gun skill winning, yet sad to lose the freedom of movement. So much more to be revealed yet!

From JoeRule_(posted to see if Forum will accept)
    Game looks great. It’s about time they are finally making another COD game instead of a children’s game. They are returning to what made the game great and not continuing what ruined it. Of course it looks like BF… they are both fps games set in real war scenarios. They also flat out said that they are moving forward with mechanics. As far as freedom of movement is concerned, they also mentioned “fast paced combat returns”. Just because you can’t fly around the map anymore, doesn’t mean you can’t fluidly move. This reveal was in game not cinematic so it will look like that or better in game as this is pre beta still. I truly hope this is everything cod needs to flourish back. One thing is for sure, this jet pack filled, futuristic, non realistic bullshit wasn’t working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.